Dr. Michaela Kreer
Quality manager and certified Feldenkrais® teacher (member of FVD-Feldenkrais Verband Deutschland)
Four years of training (2016-2020) in Frankfurt am Main
(Patrick Gruner and Paul Newton) to become a Feldenkrais® teacher.
Experience in Feldenkrais® Method teaching:
- Lessons in sitting (on a chair) for employees
of Schülke und Mayr GmbH
- Group classes called “Awareness Through Movement” online and face-to-face
- Group classes at the VHS Frankfurt am Main
- Workshops at the „Frankfurter Turnverein 1860“
- individual sessions called "Functional Integration"
In case you ask yourself why a quality manager wanted to learn the Feldenkrais® method, a quotation of Moshe Feldenkrais might be helpful:
“Movement is life. Life is a process. Improve the quality of the process and you improve the quality of life itself.”
Ever since I learned about this method, I have repeatedly observed that it is absolutely possible to develop further at any age, to constantly improve one's own quality of life and thus to gain more pleasure in all activities, whether professional or private.
I would like to share this experience and knowledge with you.