What is Feldenkrais
Feldenkrais is a method that enables positive change in body and mind. Feldenkrais is a learning method, not a sport. It is not demanding on the student's physical condition, so it is suitable for anyone willing to learn something new.
"We act according to the image we form of ourselves"
What effects can one expect?
- Improvement of mobility
- Relaxation of muscles and mind
- Reduction and prevention of pain
- Strengthening of a positive self-image
- More creativity in decisions and actions
- Mindful handling of one's own needs and desires
Offers / Courses
The Feldenkrais method is taught in two forms.
Group lessons in "Awareness Through Movement"
and individual lessons in "Functional Integration".